Web Designing Training in Chennai
Every aspect of how a website appears and functions- its ease of use, colour scheme, font styles, graphics, interactive features, layout, content etc.- is determined by its design. Web designing is a process using which a website is given its final shape. It’s a flourishing area of study and more and more people from across the globe are taking interest in it. If you think you have what it takes to be a good web designer, then it’s high time your enrolled yourself into a good coaching centre.
Although, Chennai is dotted with quite a lot of training institutes, joining us would be the wisest thing to do. We, at TIA Academy strive to offer the best web designing training in Chennai.
What is Web Designing?
Although, a lot of people use the terms web design and web development interchangeably, there is considerable difference between the two. Web development is a broader concept which includes other smaller but vital concepts like web design. Put simply, web designing is the method of crafting websites. It entails multiple aspects such as content creation, graphic designing, creating page layouts etc., and depends on scores of programming elements to be successful. The most indispensible of these elements have been discussed here-
- HTML5: HTML5 is the fifth version of the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), a programming language which may be considered the marrow of World Wide Web. This language is used to determine the appearance and content of websites. HTML5 can also be used to build responsive websites, which have more device compatibility than routine websites.
- CSS3- CSS3 or Cascading Style Sheets 3 is the most advanced version of this language specification. By using CSS3, websites can be incorporated with a variety of features like animations, gradients, shadows, rounded corners and transitions. Layout options like flexible boxes, multiple columns and grids have also been made possible by CSS3.
- Bootstrap- It’s a front-end programming framework which is not just instinctive and sleek but also extremely powerful as a web designing tool. It follows the ‘mobile-first’ approach, and creates mobile phone versions of websites before desktop versions. For navigation, typography and other interface elements, it can make use of CSS and HTML properties. And for optional extensions, it relies on Java Script.
- PHP- PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor, and is a popular scripting language which remains incorporated with HTML. Its popularity is unmatched and is mainly used for creating and enhancing web pages.
- MySQL- MySQL is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) which makes use of Structured Query Language (SQL). Besides being open source, MySQL is available free of cost. For integrating, using and maintaining content in a database, you can’t rely on anything else more than on MySQL. It is popular for its reliability, ease of use and agility.
Since, these are some of those essential elements that make web designing a rewarding experience for developers, you should take web designing classes that invariably impart knowledge in each of these areas. TIA Academy stands out in this respect. It doesn’t just cover these areas but also touches upon a lot of other aspects crucial for designing impressive webpages
Why Web Designing?
Web designing is a blooming profession. And the way it is practiced has seen a sea change over some years. Today, designers face no limitations with regard to being creative. And why feel constrained? They have all the necessary tools at their disposal. But tools alone can’t make you a great web designer; you also require knowledge and skills, which you can acquire by joining web designing coaching classes in Chennai. Listed below are some of the most important reasons that make learning web designing so essential-
- The first and most important reason is that you don’t need any fancy degree to be able to take these classes. All you require is a simple graduation background. And you are good to go.
- It is probably one of the fastest growing domains of the IT industry. Cloud computing, digital marketing and e-commerce have only backed the boom.
- You can earn hefty money being a web designer.
- You can give full reign to your creativity. Besides, you get to associate yourself with a lot of new technologies.
- It boosts businesses.
- By designing websites, you can help companies carry out branding.
- With better designing skills, your demand as a web developer increases.
What we do at TIA Academy for Web Designing ?
Our constant endeavors in understanding the scope of web designing in the IT industry have enabled us to be of great help to people who are interested in learning this skillset. Our trainers are not only thorough with theories but also equipped with considerable hands-on experience. With a student-centric approach, they act as your learning facilitators rather than teachers. Besides, our courses are easy-to-follow and have been designed keeping in mind the present-day needs. We strive to keep you updated with current programming innovations and don’t declare things over until you say you have learnt. What more? With great placement guidance, we help you land the best web designing jobs available in the market.
Do you need training in web designing?
Definitely! If you wish to see yourself as a successful web designer a few years down the line, then taking training in web designing is a must. And with almost every business wanting to have online presence, the future of web designing as a career is promising.
However, there is a challenge here- with demand comes competition. And the competition in the field of web designing is so stiff that you can’t get a good job without complete theoretical knowledge and hands- on experience. That is why we recommend that you enroll yourself in a great web designing certification course. TIA Academy understands job market demands better than any other institute does. Hence, joining our classes prepares you for the best web designing job in the market.
Job opportunities in Web Designing
Website designing is not an easy job, and it’s not all about making websites look aesthetically pleasant. It’s also about making them easily navigable. Web designers should be able to help websites rank high on search engine rankings by placing ads appropriately, making them interactive or using other designing tactics. If you are a good web designer, then sky is the limit for you. You cannot just work with companies, designing and managing their websites; you can also join website design and development firms to assist senior web designers or handle solo projects.
Web designing training in Chennai
We, at TIA Academy offer web designing certification courses to enrich your programming knowledge. The syllabi of these courses have been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience-