Selenium Training in ChennaiAlthough there are many places where you can take selenium classes, not all have the kind of impact TIA Academy has on its students. Selenium is a widely popular automation framework which is not just open-source but also web-based. It comes with a series of software tools which use different approaches to support test automation. Test automation means leveraging a software tool for running repeatable tests on an application that needs testing. And because test automation is such an unavoidable requirement for software projects, software companies remain on a constant lookout for people having expertise in selenium. If you think learning selenium would boost your career, then you are absolutely right and you should immediately enroll yourself in an institute imparting best selenium training in Chennai.
What is Selenium?
Selenium is an open source substitute for functional testing frameworks such as HP Quick Test Professional. Because the other options available are out-and-out commercial, Selenium is highly preferred these days. Besides, it proves to be handy when it comes to testing web applications. It also comes with a tiny script recording tool called Selenium IDE, in addition to Selenium Core, which is a tool meant for simulating user activity.
With a multitude of useful features, Selenium automation testing serves the purpose of an important tool meant for system functional testing as well as browser compatibility testing. This framework is not just strong but also extremely efficient when compared to other commercial automation testing tools available in the market. It’s not just easy to use but also extremely flexible. Dished out here are the top eight reasons to consider taking a Selenium course.
- Selenium runs on almost all operating systems.
- Because selenium is essentially open source, it can be considered a cost-effective option for automation testing.
- Scores of programming languages such as Pearl, Ruby, .NET (C#) and Python are supported by Selenium. So, if you have a hang of any of these languages, you can use Selenium with ease.
- One of the most interesting benefits of selenium is that the language used in the web application is independent of the language used for building the program. This means, the test script can be created in any of the languages supported by Selenium.
- A range of browsers such as Safari, Opera, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and IE 6, 7 and 8 are supported by this testing tool.
- Selenium boasts of a huge developer community, that too backed by Google. Hence, by learning it, you can be a part of this community.
- With selenium, open source frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, and NUnit can be integrated without hassles.
- Selenium also reduces the amount of time required for test execution by allowing simultaneous tests to run using various browsers on multiple machines.
How we, at TIA Academy, help you?
Our constant endeavors in understanding Selenium’s scope in the automation testing industry have enabled us to be of great help to people who are interested in learning the nitty-gritty involved in this framework. Our trainers are not only thorough with theories but also equipped with considerable hands-on experience. With a student-centric approach, they act as your learning facilitators rather than teachers. Besides, our courses are easy-to-follow and have been designed keeping in mind the present-day needs. We strive to keep you updated with current programming innovations and don’t declare things over until you say you have learnt. What more? With great placement guidance, we help you land the best Selenium jobs available in the market.
Do you need training in Selenium?
We at TIA Academy provide hands-on Selenium Training in Chennai by industry experts. We have 10+ years of experienced professionals, so that teaching is based on live projects and real time scenarios. It’s really useful for freshers as well as experienced who can work individually under automation testing field. We provide placement assistance for all trainees. Most of our students are working in MNC’s with good salary.
Job Opportunities for Selenium
Selenium is open source and free of cost, so that these days many companies using this selenium tool for tests web applications. Selenium is also used to tests mobile web applications. For that more and more companies now were looking selenium testers. Wide varieties of opportunities are there for selenium automation testers in today’s IT marketplace.
Taking Selenium Training course at TIA Academy will definitely help all your career dreams comes true in today’s IT field.
Selenium Training Syllabus in Chennai
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of Testing framework
- Eclipse Installation and Differentiation from latest and old versionv
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- Brief explanation about advantages of webdriver
- Introduction about locator concept
- Brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into different script formats
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and TestNG
- Write the basic script of Selenium RC
- How to execute the scripts ( different ways) and look the results
- Webdriver setup
- Detailed discussion about webdriver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own generic methods in webdriver
- Wait times in Selenium
- Handling Radiobutton,checkbox and dropdown validations
- Handling webtables
- Handling different windows and tabs
- Actions class
- Brief about Testing framework and Testng
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testng Configuration and setup
- Developing a simple testNG framework
- Grouping the testcases
- Parameterization and Dataproviders(DataDriven Framework)
- Report generation using Listeners
- Create customized report using Testng
- Introduction of selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution – Cross Browser testing
- Keyword Driven
- Hybrid Framework
Concept of Choice
- What is Maven?
- Why we go for Maven
- Setup Maven
- Running scripts from Maven
- Converting scripts from Testng to Maven
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Maven integration with Jenkins
Selenium trainer Profile & Placement
Our Selenium Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Selenium Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Selenium projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Selenium Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 980+ Interviews Organized
Selenium training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)