SAS Training in Chennai
SAS is definitely one of the leading software suits in the world of commercial analytics. With a wide range of statistical capabilities, it has been able to mar the image of many of its competitors. In addition to having a great GUI which enables learners to grip its concepts well, it provides impressive customer support. With all such amazing offerings, SAS simply stands out. If you want to be a part of the large global community of SAS experts, enroll yourself for a SAS certification course. Although, there are innumerable coaching centres cropping up in Chennai, it would be wise for you to associate with TIA Academy to get the best SAS training in Chennai.
What is SAS?
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis System and can be referred to as a collection of software frameworks offered by SAS Institute Inc. to make it possible for programmers to achieve the following-
- Management of data and retrieval of information.
- Creating graphics and writing reports.
- Data mining, econometrics and statistical analysis.
- Planning and making business decisions
- Remote computing
- Management of projects
- Operations research
- Development of applications
- Quality improvement
- Extracting, transforming and loading data.
- Financial management
- Human resource management.
Besides, it’s a fourth generation programming language, which is the name given to a class of software frameworks engineered to serve certain specific purposes like creating commercial business software.
One of the greatest reasons why SAS is preferred world over is that it is agile. In fact, it is quicker than many of its excelling counterparts. A few other reasons have been dished out here that make SAS an amazing tool not just for those who are in need of analytics solutions but also those who wish to take SAS coaching classes to enhance their marketability as an IT professional-
- An important benefit of taking SAS training is that it’s a fourth generation language. It makes it possible for the programmer to have the end result as envisaged.
- Data files created with the help of certain other statistical analysis packages can also be converted into SAS file format.
- SAS is extremely flexible and versatile.
- The global network of SAS users is wide. And it acts as a great support system when you are in need of any guidance.
- With a proven, measurable and open intelligence architecture on which SAS solutions are built, this software suit really stands out.
- SAS keeps upgrading itself with new and innovative technologies.
- The job market for SAS qualified candidates is ever expanding.
How we, at TIA Academy, help you?
Our constant endeavors in understanding the scope of SAS in the IT industry have enabled us to be of great help to people who are interested in learning this skillset. Our trainers are not only thorough with theories but also equipped with considerable hands-on experience. With a student-centric approach, they act as your learning facilitators rather than teachers. Besides, our courses are easy-to-follow and have been designed keeping in mind the present-day needs. We strive to keep you updated with current programming innovations and don’t declare things over until you say you have learnt. What more? With great placement guidance, we help you land the best SAS jobs available in the market.
Do you need training in SAS?
If you acknowledge the growing popularity of the field of analytics and understand how skillsets linked to popular analytics tools such as SAS can boost your value in the job market, then you sure need training in this programming language. Besides, if you don’t establish yourself as a certified SAS expert, then companies are not going to entrust you with major analytics responsibilities, no matter how proficient you are in this area. Hence, enrolling yourself into a SAS certification course is of utmost importance. Out of all the SAS training centres operating in Chennai, TIA is a pioneer. So, take admission at TIA Academy and secure your future as an IT professional.
Job opportunities for SAS professionals
SAS has a big role to play in enhancing your career in the field of programming. SAS experts can land lucrative jobs in the domains of analytics and big data. And the fact, that the number of individuals having SAS programming skills is way too low to meet the demands of the industry, makes this course a must-learn for you. Whether it’s a dedicated analytics company or an organization having to deal with big data, you can always find a place in their office.
SAS training in Chennai
We, at TIA Academy offer SAS certification courses to enrich your programming knowledge. The syllabi of these courses have been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience-
SAS Training Syllabus in Chennai
- Introduction To SAS System & Architecture
- History And Various Modules
- Variables & SAS Syntax Rules
- SAS Data Sets
- Data Set Options
- Reading Raw Data
- Infile Statement With Options
- Working With External Files & Options
- Multiple Observations
- Input Styles
- Select Statement
- Leave and Continue Statements
- Creating & Redefining Variables
- Where Statement
- If – Then Else Statement
- Goto, Stop And Error Statements
- Output Statement, Put Statement
- Do Loops
- Modifying And Combining Data Sets
- Updating Master Data Set
- Display Manager Commands
- SAS Functions
- An Introduction To Arrays And Array Processing
- Overview Of Methods For Combining Sas Data Sets
BASE SAS PROCEDURES
- Proc sort
- Proc Print
- Proc Means
- Proc Freq
- Proc Plot
- Proc Chart
- Proc Copy
- Proc Summary
- Proc Append
- Proc Datasets
- Proc Contents
- Proc Delete
- Proc Format
- Proc Import
- Proc Export
- Introduction To SAS/ SQL
- Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
- Functions, Predicates
- Formatting Output
- Group By Clause
- Order By Clause
- Having Clause
- Case Expression And Conditional Logic.
- Creating ,Populating & Deleting Tables
- Alter Table Statement
- Changing Column’s Length
- Renaming A Table & Columns
- Macro Concepts
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables
- Using Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters To Macros
- Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures In Macros
- Automatic Variables
- Macro Functions
- Including External Macros
- Creating RTF File
- Creating Html File
- Creating Pdf File
- Chart Procedure
- Vertical, Horizontal, Pie
- Group, Subgroups
- Plot Procedure
- Multiple Plots & Overlay
- Symbol Statement
- Title And Footnote Statements
- Frequency Report
- One-Way Frequency Report
- Cross Tabular Frequency Report
- Summary Statistics
- Creating A List Report
- Define Statement
- Order Usage and Group
- Printing Grand Totals
- Rbreak Statement
- Tabulate Procedure
- One-Dimensional Tables
- Two-Dimensional Tables
- Obtaining A Total
- Analysis Variables with options
- Summary Statistics
- Proc Univariate
- Proc Corr
- Proc Reg
- Proc Anova
SAS trainer Profile & Placement
Our SAS Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in SAS Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime SAS projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 3000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- SAS certified Professionals
SAS Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 93% percent Placement Record
- 900+ Interviews Organized
SAS training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)