R Programming Training in Chennai
R is a programming language backed by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The USP of this scripting language is its open source nature, which makes its source code accessible to all. In addition to this, it is dynamic and relevant in the present-day context, which is probably the reason why a lot of people across the world are on an R Programming learning spree. If you too want to join the bandwagon, then here is what you need to do- join TIA Academy, one of the leading IT training institutes in Chennai. By enrolling yourself with TIA Academy, you can ensure for yourself the best R programming training in Chennai.
The institute boasts of a team of seasoned instructors who will help you acquire data visualization and predictive analysis skills by imparting R programming training effectively. So, what makes you wait? Apply today!
What is R programming?
R programming is an efficient tool for not just data modeling but also statistical purposes. And this language owes much of its popularity to its versatile nature. Besides being open source, it’s a free software environment. Its profoundly expressive syntax has been engineered to deal with data in an efficient way. What more? It will leave you dumbfounded with its amazing graphics related functionalities. Also, R programming helps you manipulate and present data in a captivating way.
Why R programming?
R programming is flexible and efficient in aiding functions like exploratory data analysis, complex graphics creation and statistical tests. In fact, it has successfully established itself as a competent big data handling tool, because of which it has found place in various commercial packages. In fact, its massive package library makes it a popular choice among programmers in domains like data mining, statistics and analytics. If you too acknowledge its importance, then there is no point making delays in taking R programming coaching classes. Learning R programming has numerous benefits, some of which have been discussed below-
- R is absolutely free. So, there is no licensing fee. If you are a startup then deploying this software environment will prove extremely cost efficient.
- This scripting language is powerful in every imaginable way.
- It’s open source. So, its source code is available to all.
- It’s highly efficient in the field of statistics.
- It’s extensible. And you can extend it without having to seek anyone’s permission.
- It has amazing charting and graphics capabilities.
- It has unmatched machine learning tools.
- Even individuals from non-computer science background can learn it.
- The pay packages for R programmers are enviably high.
- R programming courses are high in demand.
How we, at TIA Academy, help you?
Our constant endeavors in understanding the scope of R programming in the IT industry have enabled us to be of great help to people who are interested in learning this skillset. Our trainers are not only thorough with theories but also equipped with considerable hands-on experience. With a student-centric approach, they act as your learning facilitators rather than teachers. Besides, our courses are easy-to-follow and have been designed keeping in mind the present-day needs. We strive to keep you updated with current programming innovations and don’t declare things over until you say you have learnt. What more? With great placement guidance, we help you land the best R programming jobs available in the market.
Do you need training in R programming?
With the relevance and importance of data analysis growing with each passing day, companies are on a lookout for people having R programming knowledge. If you wish to be their best find, contact TIA Academy today for an R programming course.
TIOBE index has declared R programming as the 18th most popular programming language out of 100. What makes it out-and-out popular is its free availability coupled with a universally accessible source code. A lot of people have improved their job profile by learning R programming. And it’s your turn now! No, you don’t have to have an IT background to be able to enroll in an R programming certification course; a simple graduation background in any stream is more than sufficient.
Job opportunities for R programmers
Since, those, who designed R programming were statisticians, its relevance in the field of statistical computing is noteworthy. And that is probably the reason why it is considered the lingua franca of statistics. So apparently, by learning this scripting language, you can secure a good job in any research organisation or data company.
Generally, R programming finds applicability in the fields of data analysis and visualization, scientific computing and machine learning. According to many of its advocates, this language can be applied to almost all domains one can think of. Pertinent jobs are abundantly available in domains like sports, manufacturing, finance, marketing, supply chain and retail. Now, you can imagine how bright your future can be by learning this skillset.
R programming training in Chennai
We, at TIA Academy offer R programming certification courses to enrich your programming knowledge. The syllabi of these courses have been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience-
R Programming Training Syllabus in Chennai
Introduction to R
- What is R?
- Why R?
- Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R console and Editor
Understanding R data structure
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind,Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- Reading Tabular Data files
- Reading CSV files
- Importing data from excel
- Importing data from SAS
- Accessing database
- Saving in R data
- Loading R data objects
- Writing to files
- Selecting rows/observations
- Selecting columns/fields
- Merging data
- Relabelling the column names
- Converting variable types
- Data sorting
- Data aggregation
Using functions in R
- Commonly used Mathematical Functions
- Commonly used Summary Functions
- Commonly used String Functions
- User defined functions
- local and global variable
- While loop
- If loop
- For loop
- Arithmetic operations
Charts and Plots
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
R Programming trainer Profile & Placement
Our R Programming Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in R Programming® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime R Programming projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
R Programming Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2050+ students Trained
- 96% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
R Programming training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)