Python Training in Chennai
Python is a potent, hassle-free, object-oriented programming language, which resembles other programming frameworks like Java, Ruby, Scheme and Perl in many respects. What sets it apart from these and many of its other counterparts are its great readability and the fact that it’s easy on the layman’s eye. If you are an IT professional looking to upgrade your resume, then you can do so by adding to it your python programming skillsets. Yes, without a second thought!
In the recent times, a lot of training centres have cropped up in and around Chennai that promise quality python training, but it’s not wise to accept any claim blindly. What you should bank upon instead is results. With amazing reputation and consistently good results, TIA Academy is capable of providing its trainees with a richer learning experience and valuable placement guidance. So, what are you waiting for? Join TIA Academy and ensure the best Python training in Chennai for yourself.
What is python?
Python is a profoundly popular, dynamic, general purpose programming language. It’s not just extremely easy to learn, but also portable in the sense that interpretation of its statements can be carried out in a number of operating systems. Besides, it owes its amazing readability to its easy-to-use syntax. And since it’s readable, the program maintenance charges get considerably reduced.
As a matter of fact, python is widely used by the global population. And this ubiquity of this programming language is a direct result of its extreme versatility, simplicity and massive library collections.
Python’s general-purpose nature enables a programmer to create almost anything. And not much surprisingly, its huge libraries only make the process easier.
Besides, it’s a great tool to conduct data analysis, bolster artificial intelligence, and create websites following the backend approach. What more? Python is used to develop games and certain specific productivity tools. If you want more reasons to take up Python coaching classes, then you find them below -
- Coding in python is fun. And because it takes care of a lot of programming complexities for you, you will find it extremely beginner-friendly.
- There are very few programming languages that are as flexible as python is.
- As a programmer, you might constantly feel the need to communicate with other developers. And the easiest way to do so is over the internet. Because the global online python programmer community is incredibly large, you will be able to give and receive support freely.
- It is an extremely in-demand course.
- By landing a job as a python developer, you secure for yourself a fatter salary.
- It’s not just open-source, it has cross platform capabilities also.
How we, at TIA Academy, help you?
Our constant endeavors in understanding the scope of python in the IT industry have enabled us to be of great help to people who are interested in learning this skillset. Our trainers are not only thorough with theories but also equipped with considerable hands-on experience. With a student-centric approach, they act as your learning facilitators rather than teachers. Besides, our courses are easy-to-follow and have been designed keeping in mind the present-day needs. We strive to keep you updated with current programming innovations and don’t declare things over until you say you have learnt. What more? With great placement guidance, we help you land the best python jobs available in the market.
Do you need training in python?
TIOBE index has declared Python as the fourth most popular programming language out of 100. Yes, the fact that it’s easy to learn has made python an extremely sought after IT course today. So, if you think you can boost your career by learning an IT course, then python should be your first choice.
What will impress you most about this programming language is its relevance even in the present-day context. Its open source nature necessitates that its new versions keep hitting the market regularly.
True, there is no shortage of training centres in Chennai but there is no point settling for mediocrity when you can have the best. TIA Academy is a pioneer in the field of python training and has been offering quality training to interested candidates for quite some time now.Contact them and enroll yourself into a python certification course and watch your career take a flight.
Job opportunities for python programmers
Employment opportunities for python experts are in plenty. Its applicability is varied and you can land a job in any of those industries that depend on python- to a certain degree or extensively. Two big domains that employ python are machine learning and data science. It also finds applicability in the web development sector. Some of the names associated with python include Quora, pinterest and dropbox. In addition, its huge libraries facilitate scientific computing and data analysis. Even NASA makes use of this amazing programming language.
Python training in Chennai
We, at TIA Academy offer python certification courses to enrich your programming knowledge. The syllabi of these courses have been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience-
Python Training Syllabus in Chennai
- Why do we need Python?
- Program structure
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files.
- User Interface or IDE
Memory management and Garbage collections
- Object creation and deletion
- Object properties
Data Types and Operations
- Other Core Types
Statements and Syntax
- Assignments, Expressions and prints
- If tests and Syntax Rules
- While and For Loops
- Iterations and Comprehensions
- Opening a file
- Using Files
- Other File tools
- Function definition and call
- Function Scope
- Function Objects
- Anonymous Functions
Modules and Packages
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Module Vs. Script
- Package Creation and Importing
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Inheritance and Compositions
- Static and Class Methods
- Bound and Unbound Methods
- Operator Overloading
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User defined exception
Standard Library Modules
Roadmap with Python
Python trainer Profile & Placement
Our Python Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Python Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Python projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Python certified Professionals
Python Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 98% percent Placement Record
- 978+ Interviews Organized
Python batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)