Dot Net Training in Chennai
There is no denying that Chennai is full of IT training centres. But can you expect great results by enrolling yourself into a below-average institute? Never! This calls for the need to find a great place to take .Net classes from. If you are looking for a reliable training centre in Chennai, TIA Academy should be your choice.
.NET courses are quite a rage these days as this technology offers a great platform for delivering windows software. It not just helps make software better but also cheaper, speedier and more secure. True, .NET is not the only option one can use to develop web software; there are other good alternatives too. But as far as windows desktop in concerned, there is nothing that can beat .NET in terms of efficiency. With scores of companies worldwide showing interest in recruiting people with knowledge in .NET, you can’t delay your admission at TIA Academy, which will offer you the best Dot Net Training in Chennai. This Academy will not just build your .NET basics but also propel advanced learning in this field.
What is Dot Net?
Dot Net, which mainly runs on Microsoft windows, is the brainchild of Microsoft. It has a massive class library referred to as Framework Class library (FCL) and offers language interoperability. It is in a software environment, called Common Language Runtime (CLR), that programs developed for .NET can be executed. CLR is an application virtual machine which offers services like memory management, exception handling and security. The .NET framework is constituted by CLR and FCL together. Computer code created using this framework is termed ‘managed code.
Why Dot Net?
With .NET web developers have been able to manage, deploy and develop web applications without wasting a lot of time. And because the framework comes with inbuilt security features, extremely secure apps can be created. Developers can reuse application blocks if they wish to, which will ensure they don’t have to write as much code, causing economy of time and effort.
Debugged and tested patterns and frameworks of .NET help developers create fewer errors while working. As a result, the applications obtained are reliable and of high quality. Even the time required is minimal. As if all these benefits were not enough, dished out here are 11 other features that make it indispensible for you to enroll into a Dot Net Course.
- When you code with .NET, your choice of languages remain varied. You can choose from C#, Python, VB.NET, Java,Boo, etc.
- Calling native code in .NET is an out-and-out clean process.
- .NET languages are richer than most other programming languages. They also have object-oriented features.
- With high maintainability, .NET certainly is web developers’ favourite
- There is ease of deployment.
- Integration with legal systems possible.
- With .NET, code management becomes a piece of cake.
- It offers incredible robustness.
- .NET is a persistent programming model with less complexity
- It allows you to undertake rapid application development
- The feature of scalability also available.
What we do at TIA Academy for Dot Net?
Our constant endeavors in understanding .NET’s scope in the application development industry have enabled us to be of great help to people who are interested in learning the nitty-gritty involved in this framework. Our trainers are not only thorough with theories but also equipped with considerable hands-on experience. With a student-centric approach, they act as your learning facilitators rather than teachers. Besides, our courses are easy-to-follow and have been designed keeping in mind the present-day needs. We strive to keep you updated with current programming innovations and don’t declare things over until you say you have learnt. What more? With great placement guidance, we help you land the best .NET jobs available in the market.
Do you need training in Dot Net?
Yes, if you want to stand out in a crowd of IT professionals. .NET is truly the order of the day. And if people have been telling you how immensely they have benefited from .NET courses, they aren’t really lying. .NET is probably one of the most popular areas where employment opportunities get generated. If you too want to capitalize on this course, you can take admission at TIA Academy, which is the leading centre for .NET training in Chennai.
Dot Net is fast, efficient and highly compatible, which has helped it make a name for itself. Interestingly, with the passage of each day, its demand and popularity also increases. So, what are you waiting for? Pick up this new skill by taking Dot Net coaching classes without delay.
Job opportunities in Dot Net
It’s an open secret that a vast majority of application developers across the world now use .NET satisfactorily. After all, time is money, and without adopting smarter and faster ways of doing things no business can perform efficiently. .NET is popular for its rapid application development feature. In such a scenario, if you are a developer, you won’t choose to lag behind opting for slower and outmoded frameworks. Even companies value people with knowledge in .NET. Hence, make yourself industry ready by taking up a .NET certification course with TIA Academy.
We, at TIA Academy impart Dot Net certification courses to candidates coming from near and far. And the syllabi for these courses have been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience.
Dot Net Training Syllabus in Chennai
NET FRAMEWORK SYLLABUS
- What is .Net ?
- What are the libraries available in .NET framework ?
- What are the IDE’s available to code in .NET ?
- Idea on .NET framework.
- NET Program Execution
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Base Class Library (BCL)
- Common Type System (CTS)
- Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL)
- ILDASM and ILAM
- Just-In-Time Compiler (JIT)
- Managed vs Unmanaged code
- Garbage Collection
- Assembly and strong name
- What is Satellite assembly?
- What is Namespace?
- Diff between Namespace and Assembly
- Finding assembly during program execution (Reflection)
- Global Assembly Cache (GAC)
- DLL Hell Problem and its solution
- Visual Studio IDE
- Tool Installation and overview
- Different windows available and their usage
- Debugging in visual studio and its importance
- Creating and deploying projects
- Object Oriented Programming
- What is class
- What is object
- Memory allocation for objects
- Object life time
- Properties of OOPS
- Association, Aggregation
- What is interface ?
- What is Abstract class ?
- Delegates and its importance
- Access Modifiers
- Syntax and coding guidelines
- Console Applications
- Built-In types, Keywords
- Conditional statements
- Windows forms / Desktop applications
- UI designing using Visual studio IDE
- Controls used to design winforms applications
- Nullable types
- Ref vs out
- Type Conversions
- Boxing and Unboxing
- Built In classes available in C#
- Arrays and their usage
- Stack, Queue, Dictionary, hash table, list
- Types of delegates
- Introduction to Threads
- Exception handling
- Sample application creation
- View state
- Life cycle of a web application
- Diff between view state , session state and application state
- ASP.NET page life cycle events
- ISPostBack in ASP.Net
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Controls available in ASP.NET
- User control vs custom controls
- Master Pages
- Files available in Solution explorer along with project file
- Captcha control in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET Security
SQL SERVER SYLLABLE
- Introduction and overview
- RDBMS and its need
- Data types, operators and expressions
- Connecting to SQL server
- Create, Select and drop a database
- Insert , select and update query
- Using where clause
- AND / OR clauses
- Introduction to stored Procedures
- Introduction to ADO.NET
- SQL Connection
- Connection string in web.config file
- SQLCommand in ADO.NET
- SQLDataReader in ADO.NET
- SQL Command Builder
SAMPLE APPLICATIONS FOR THE ASSESSMENT
- MP3 player
- Simple webpages for managing daily activities
- Excel Import and Export
- File operations
Dot Net trainer Profile & Placement
Our Dot Net Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in DotNet® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Dot Net projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Dot Net Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Dot Net training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)