Android Training in Chennai
With its standout performance as a mobile phone operating system, android has taken the IT world by storm. From Palm OS released in 1996 to Windows pocket PC in 2000, Blackberry OS and then the most recent Android, the efficiency of mobile operating systems has seen a sea change. Today, Android has scaled heights that probably no other OS has scaled before within such a short span of time. Enrolling in a course offering best Android training in Chennai is like giving your career the much needed boost. So, what makes you wait? Contact us. We, at TIA Academy can help you transform your career.
What is Android?
Android is a popular mobile operating system. This framework, owned by Google, comes inbuilt in various tablets and smartphones from an array of manufacturers who allow their users to access Maps, Gmail, YouTube and other Google products.
Android also has a dedicated marketplace for apps, called Google play. You can use this platform to download apps, games and widgets that are created by people having skills in android application development.
To write an android app, you must use Java. And for core system services, what Android depends on is Linux version 2.6. There is a specialized kit for software development known as Android SDK, which has been made available to developers by Android. Besides, all the hardware in which android is supported are primarily based on ARM architecture.
The biggest reason why you should take Android classes is that it is an ever growing market. And with the number of Android phone users on a crazy rise, you simply can’t overemphasize the potentiality of Android mobile app development. Below, you find a few more compelling reasons why you should join Android coaching classes today- right now!
- With the recent boom in the mobile application industry, the active user base for android apps has increased. You can definitely put this to advantage by learning android.
- Because Android is an open source framework, it can be adopted free-of-cost to create apps. And there is absolutely no licensing fee.
- Android also offers great cross-platform compatibility.
- Unlike iOS, Android is flexible and it allows you to explore numerous developmental possibilities.
- Not just big organizations, even startups consider having their own Android apps. Even the software industry has turned to mobile app development quite enthusiastically. In such a scenario, you can increase your value in the job market by learning Android.
- The online support system for android app developers is huge.
- Android is easily accessible to developers because of its open source nature.
- Whether it’s a company or a software firm that you have developed an android app for, you can gain high monetary benefits. You can earn even more if, as a freelancer, you produce a viable app and release it on Google app.
What we do at TIA Academy Technologies for Android?
Our constant endeavors in understanding the scope of Android in the software industry have enabled us to be of great help to people who are interested in learning this skillset. Our trainers are not only thorough with theories but also equipped with considerable hands-on experience. With a student-centric approach, they act as your learning facilitators rather than teachers. Besides, our courses are easy-to-follow and have been designed keeping in mind the present-day needs. We strive to keep you updated with current programming innovations and don’t declare things over until you say you have learnt. What more? With great placement guidance, we help you land the best Android jobs available in the market.
Do you need training in Android?
Back in 2012, Android developers earned some $900 million in total from Google. The figures have only grown in the recent years. Without a speck of doubt, the market for mobile apps has broadened today. And you can imagine how potential the field of android app development has become. But to try your hands at this profitable business, you must possess the necessary skills. Although, there is no dearth of institutes in Chennai offering Android certification courses, you must trust TIA Academy, which is one of the leading IT training centres here.
With the right android app developing skills, who knows you end up developing in the future something as popular as Angry Birds. Never miss out on a chance!
Job Opportunity for Android
Today, the demand for IT professionals having knowledge in Android is at an all-time high. There is no business entity which doesn’t acknowledge the potentiality of mobile apps. They are not just a way of making products and services easily accessible to people, but also a great branding trick. With mobile apps, brands can increase their visibility.
So, it goes without saying that you will become a lot of companies’ hiring interest, if you equip yourself with Android app developing skills. For desired results, you can take Android coaching classes at TIA Academy.
Android training in Chennai
We, at TIA Academy offer Android certification courses to enrich your programming knowledge. The syllabi of these courses have been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience-
Android Training Syllabus in Chennai
- Android – What it is?
- History of Android
- Importance of Java language for Android Apps
- Other mobile OS-es
- Android Versions & different development tools
- OOPS basics
- Classes & Objects
- Components of a Class
- Structure of a Class & Java File
- Abstract Class
Significance of Android Project Structure
- Source Folder
- Generated Folder
- Assets folder
- Resources folder
- Android Manifest XML
Android Application Components
- Activities & Fragments
- Activity Life Cycle
- Activity – How to create your activity
- Layout XML files
- Absolute Layout
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Frame Layout
- Tab Layout
- Table Layout
- List Layout (List View)
Android Views & Widgets
- Button View
- EditText View
- TextView View
- Image View
Menus & Messages
- Adding option menus
- Adding popup menus
- Showing dialogs
- Raising toasts
Intent & Intent Filters
- Intents – How and When to use them
- Intent Objects – Action, Data & Category
- Intent Filters – Matching Rules / Tests
- Explicit Intent & Implicit Intent
- Lifecycle of a Service
- When to use Services
- Main Application Threads & Worker Threads
- Intent Service
- Broadcast Receivers
- Listening for specified broadcasts
- System broadcasts
- Custom & User defined broadcasts
- Sticky Broadcasts
- Pending Intents
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes
External Database Communication
- Introduction to JSON file formats
- Using Web Services to connect to remote DB
- Significance of AsyncTask class
- Use JSON for data communication to Web Services
- Fetching data from JSON & loading into Activities
Android trainer Profile & Placement
Our Android Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Android Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Android projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Android Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 980+ Interviews Organized
Android training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)